M: 973.632.9299 mobile
- SRES®, ABR®, SRS, GREEN
Diana Seiden Frankel
When you work with me I will treat your home sale or purchase as I would treat my own. With absolute professionalism and respect every step of the way, I am committed to helping you fulfill your every need.
A lifelong resident of Livingston, N.J., I continue to reside in town and can share firsthand knowledge of local school districts, communities, transportation, recreation and area resources, and am happy to share up-to-date information about real estate related issues. I am a member of the Livingston Area Chamber of Commerce, NCJW, JBN, JWBN and the Essex Regional Ethics Committee (EREC) Networking Group at Daughter’s of Israel. My children and I attended Livingston schools, where I was active with PTA, chairing and co-chairing several committees. Leisure activities include fostering animals, walking and hiking, community service/outreach food pantry, discussion groups, cooking & entertaining, dining/restaurant clubs, movie/film groups, decorating, gardening, arts & crafts, Mahjong, traveling and spending time with my family and friends.
• Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Sales Associate since 1987
• Full-Time Broker Realtor-Associate®
• NCJAR (Member of North Central Jersey Association of Realtors)
• NJAR (Member of New Jersey Association of Realtors)
• NAR (Member of National Association of Realtors)
• GSMLS (Garden State Multiple Listing Service)
• NJAR Circle of Excellence
• Referral and Relocation
• NTN® (National Tenant Network)
Apply For a Rental
• Organization and Staging
• Feng Shui
• Short Sales and Foreclosures
• Certificates of Achievement in Agency Relationships, Fair Housing and Marketing
• Notary Public
• International President’s Circle | Representing the Top 7% of Coldwell Banker® Agents Worldwide
• NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence® Sales Award®
• SRES® (Seniors Real Estate Specialist)
• ABR® (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
• SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
• GREEN (Green/Smart Home Specialist)
• Specializes in residential real estate in Suburban Essex, Union and Morris Counties
• Single, multi-family, land, condominiums/townhomes and “55 plus” communities for rent and sale
• Graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University with B.S. degree in Business Management, Marketing and Political Science
• Strong business background in marketing strategies, retailing and service-related sales, goal-oriented, excellent communication, motivational and organizational skills.
• Resident Assistant - Peer Counseling training to assist students and parents in adapting to dormitory living.
• Served on the Student Government Executive Board as Secretary, and on the Student Program Board as Fundraising Chair, arranging university social and academic events on and off campus.